lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

rocas de Santo Domingo!

Hello! First of all, I have to say that I love to go to the beach, because I enjoy the sun, the sand and obviously the water, cold or not cold, but I like to see the sea and the waves, and I especially like them when there is foam.
My favorite beach is Santo Domingo, in the V Region of Chile. It’s very near from Santiago (about an hour and a half) and I visit this beach since I have memory, because our family beach-house is very near from there in Llolleo. I like Santo Domingo because is a big beach, vast, with black sand and big waves, but sometimes it’s not comfortable that black sand, because is fine and stays in your body even when you are swimming in the sea. Well, but the most important is that you don’t have to step the head of somebody, or a towel, or when you are walking, no body hits you with a ball or a beach tennis! You can have peace and relax, read a book or may be listen to the sound of the waves! Also, Santo Domingo has big waves and you can play sports like bodyboard or surf (if you know how to do it, because there aren’t schools). And if you want walk, you can trek between the rocks and the shoreline, because the beach is very extensive! The only problem is that the waves are sometimes violent and they can pull you down or fall, but if you are responsible, nobody gets hurt :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Is a very beautiful beach, and is near to santiago. :D
    Lets go!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maneeeee!!!!!!!!!
    is a beautiful place...and I like that of rest and relax...
    see you C:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mane is like sr. cuicos jajaja. It's a nice place little chinesse, see you in Fau

    ResponderEliminar